Data subject: Iperceramica customers and potential customers.
BayKer Italia S.p.A. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes, relating to the fulfilment of legal obligations:
- legal compliance with regard to taxation and accounting;
- Managing of controversy.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes relative to the performance of measures connected to contractual or preliminary obligations:
- anonymous aggregate lists;
- compliance with product delivery in relation to the order;
- consulting and information on products marketed by BayKer Italia SpA;
- customer care;
- Clients management;
- Historical filing system of customer invoices;
- purposes relating to the management of the sales contract and fulfilment of the relative legal obligations, including precontractual activities (eg expiry, offers, discounts);
- sales operations management.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes necsseries to pursue data controller's legitimate interest:
- email marketing purposes relating to services or products similar to those already purchased by the customer, including through the dispatch of newsletters or invitations to events concerning our services or products, as specifically recognised by art. 130, comma 4, of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Data Protection Code). You may object to the processing of data for this purpose at the time of collection of the data or on dispatch of every successive communication writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or unsubscribing from the link in the communications received.
For the purposes of the aforesaid processing, the Data Controller may obtain knowledge of special categories of data, as follows: analisi log di navigazione del sito iperceramica.it . Personal data in these special categories are processed in compliance with art. 9 of the GDPR.
Further to your consent, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- marketing and promotional activities relating to the products / services marketed by the IPERCERAMICA Group for independent marketing and promotional purposes. . These activities may be exercised through traditional methods (eg telephone contact, paper mail, individual e-mails, etc.) or automated contact methods (eg automated campaigns for sending e-mails, SMS, automated telephone contact, instant messaging, social networks , etc.).
Your contribution of data is optional with regard to the abovementioned purpose, and any refusal of consent will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruency of the processing.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- automated calling tools;
- Data entry in CRM;
- Manual personal data processing with paper filing system;
- contract data processing by third parties;
- computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- Admnistration office;
- commercial office;
- Iperceramica Sale employees;
- Marketing office.
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- banks and credit institutions including PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or American Express circuits for payment by credit card or prepaid credit card;
- BayKer group company as intragroup agreements;
- constitutional authorities;
- consultant and freelance professionals, also working as firms;
- External companies necessary for the provision of Data controller services (to know the list contact the owner);
- Facebook offline events, Facebook Custom Audience, Googe Ads store sales , Google ads customer match;
- Freight Forwarders and Logistics Companies;
- Public/private subjects whose data transmission is mandatory or necessary in compliance with regulations or functional to the relationship management.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- For technical and organisational purposes, your data may be transferred to non-European Union member states: this transfer is, in any case, lawful since it is covered by adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and/or standard data protection clauses based on the models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR. You may request a copy of your data which are transferred outside the EU, and information concerning the places where they have been made available, by sending a specific request to the Data Controller at the email address email@example.com.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- established as a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and processed and complying with the compulsory times required by law.;
- for marketing purposes, set for a timing not larger than the supplied services fulfillment and up to the opposition of the interested party;
- set for a timing not larger than the one which implies its purpose achievement, given the aim to collect data, and collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of contract purposes.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Bayker Italia S.p.A. (Via Pedemontana, 13 , 41042 Fiorano Modenese (MO); VAT number: 02732900366; contactable at the following addresses: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone number: +39 0536 1846400) in the person of its current legal representative.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is avalilable writing to:
- Dpo@bayker.it . (address at the headquarters).
You are entitled, by application to the Data Processor, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR wrinting to email@example.com. You can also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the following web site https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?01939242856&lang=en.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State's territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.