Data subject: trainees.
BayKer Italia S.p.A. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes, relating to the fulfilment of legal obligations:
- legal compliance with regard to taxation and accounting.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes relative to the performance of measures connected to contractual or preliminary obligations:
- Activities schedule;
- internship at the company;
- management of the obligations required for the management of the internship relationship;
- Quality Management.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes necsseries to pursue data controller's legitimate interest:
- internal control service for security and obligations (on the network, IT tools, internet, e-mail, telephony ...) as better explained in the policy delivered to the interested party;
- video surveillance installed for personal security purposes, protection of company assets by means of cameras placed in the workplace (with the exclusion of changing rooms and services), duly reported. Video surveillance is installed in the workplace in compliance with current regulations in the forms required by law and sector regulations. The video surveillance system serves as a deterrent and as a possible source of evidence in case of any criminal actions. The images will be accessible only to those expressly delegated to do so and, unless otherwise provided by the authority, recorded and stored for a maximum period of 24 hours or 48/72 hours in case of holidays. Subsequently, the images will be deleted by over-registration, except as provided for by any provisions or requests of the Authority or the Judicial Police or, in any case, following the occurrence of crimes within the company premises (eg damage to company assets, non-access authorized, theft etc.) ..
For the purposes of the aforesaid processing, the Data Controller may obtain knowledge of special categories of data, as follows: Certificate of Eligibility (law 81/08), Id dell'utente, Internet browsing log file. Personal data in these special categories are processed in compliance with art. 9 of the GDPR.
Further to your consent, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Use of personal email for extra-ordinary communications and communication of payrolls;
- Use of personal telephone number for extra-ordinary communications.
Your contribution of data is optional with regard to the abovementioned purpose, and any refusal of consent will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruency of the processing.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- Manual personal data processing with paper filing system;
- contract data processing by third parties;
- computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- Admnistration office;
- HR office;
- system administrators: as required by the Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data of November 27, 2008 concerning "Measures and precautions prescribed to the owners of the treatments carried out with electronic tools in relation to the attributions of the functions of System Administrators", you can request the identity of the System Administrators designated by the Data Controller who operate on the operating systems where your personal data are present by writing to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org;.
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- banks and lenders;
- consultant and freelance professionals, also working as firms;
- External companies for hardware and software assistance;
- External company and freelance professionals for the management of training courses;
- Public/private subjects whose data transmission is mandatory or necessary in compliance with regulations or functional to the relationship management.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- countries to the European Union.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- established as a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and processed and complying with the compulsory times required by law.;
- set for a timing not larger than the one which implies its purpose achievement, given the aim to collect data, and collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of contract purposes.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Bayker Italia S.p.A. (Via Pedemontana, 13 , 41042 Fiorano Modenese (MO); VAT number: 02732900366; contactable at the following addresses: E-mail: email@example.com; Phone number: +39 0536 1846400) in the person of its current legal representative.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is avalilable writing to:
- Dpo@bayker.it . (address at the headquarters).
You are entitled, by application to the Data Processor, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR wrinting to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the following web site https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?01939340000&lang=en.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State's territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.