Data subject: Data Subject for recordings video surveillance.
Nobili S.p.A. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal base of the processing: your data will be processed for the following purposes necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the controller:
- the person concerned during the performance of his or her work activities or while entering the company could access video surveillance areas. The video surveillance system is introduced as a complementary measure aimed at improving security inside and outside the company due to security needs, protection of company assets, and organizational and production needs of the staff although indirectly it involves the incidental possibility of remote monitoring of workers and anyone who has access to the Holder's premises. The video surveillance system serves only as a deterrent and a possible source of evidence in the event of any criminal actions and will not be used to monitor personnel activity. Retention of the recording is limited to the time frame stipulated in the Supervisor's Order of April 8, 2010.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by persons specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of authorized persons:
- appointees for video surveillance.
Disclosure. Your data may be communicated to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and specifically to the following categories of Recipients, who operate independently as separate "Data Controllers" or as "Data processors" specifically appointed by the Data Controller in compliance with Article 28 GDPR.
- Judicial and Public Security Authority;
- Third parties for the provision and management of the video surveillance system.
The complete, updated list of the entities to which your personal data may be disclosed can be requested from the Data Controller using the contacts provided in this Statement.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding that stipulated in the Authority's April 8, 2010 Order.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Nobili S.p.A. (Via Circonvallazione Sud, 46 , 40062 Molinella (BO), VAT no. 00502501208, contactable as follows: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 39 051 881444) in the person of its current legal representative.
You are entitled, by application to the Data Controller, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR using the contacts provided on the Statement. You may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the following web site https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?09799325026&lang=en.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State's territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.