Data subject: www.caffeina.com website users.
Caffeina S.p.A. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes, relating to the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations:
- Personalized content management purposes;
- Purpose of technical and functional access to the site (no data is kept after closing the browser). For example, filling out forms.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes relative to the performance of measures connected to contractual or preliminary obligations:
- Purposes related to the performance of a contract to which you are a party of or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (e.g., contact request via contact form).
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes necsseries to pursue data controller's legitimate interest:
- Management of the website's necessary cookies;
- Purpose of statistical research/analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning traffic, and interest of the website. This purpose is pursued through the installation of performance cookies that allow counting visits and traffic sources so that the performance of the website can be measured and improved. All information collected by the cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Further to your consent, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to showing - via targeting and social media services offered by our partners listed in this policy - advertisements concerning services similar to those for which the user has interest, and to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and count conversions. This purpose is pursued - subject to your consent - through the installation of performance, targeting, pixel, and social media cookies belonging to third-party partners. If you would like to learn more about these cookies and the third parties that can access the information collected or how to enable or disable them, you can read the cookie policies of these third parties available at the end of this policy or in the Cookiebot system.;
- Purposes related to subscribing to the website newsletter form;
- Purposes related to the sending of advertising material, or direct sales, carrying out market research or commercial communication, through automated means (electronic mail, MMS, SMS, or other), or through traditional systems (paper mail and operator calls), subject to your right to object. You will be able to revoke your consent at any time, in the appropriate section through the Cookiebot system, or through a special request to be forwarded to the DPO's email, found in the notice.
Your contribution of data is optional with regard to the abovementioned purpose, and any refusal of consent will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruency of the processing.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- using electronic calculators running softwares managed by third parties;
- computer processing;
- Temporary processing in anonymous form.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- Employees and associate involved in the website's management.
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- External platform for collecting user information provided through the forms contained on the site;
- External platform for managing and sending communications (e.g., Mailchimp);
- Providers whose technology infrastructure is used to operate the site;
- To Third Parties, provided that you provide prior consent to the installation of the relevant marketing cookies (targeting, social media pixels). You can freely opt out of these cookies from the outset or disable them later by reading the cookie policies of such third parties available at the end of this policy or in the Cookiebot system.
Communications to Third Parties: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the proper management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of recipients identified as Third Parties:
- Google Inc (through the Google Analytics service): by masking the IP address, the service collects information and generates website usage statistics. For more information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies;
- Google Inc. (through the Google AdSense service): to make advertising campaigns more efficient and show relevant ads based on their affinity to the user. For more in formation: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=en-US.;
- Google Inc. (through Google AdWords service): to re-engage visitors based on the visitor's online behavior on websites. For more information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies;
- Leadfeder: to record statistical data on user behavior on the website. For more information: https://www.leadfeeder.com/privacy/;
- LinkedIn Corporation: for website analytics/measurement services, content personalization, and to track visitors in order to show relevant advertisements based on visitor preferences. For more information: https://it.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?;
- Meta Platforms Inc (Facebook): to show ads to users who may be interested in products and measure the performance of ad campaigns. For more information: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php/;
- SoundCloud, Inc: to implement, measure, and improve the content/service embedded in the website. Data collection also includes user interaction with the embedded content/service. For more information: https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy;
- Twitter Inc: to collect data on user behavior and interaction, to optimize the site, and to make the advertising shown more relevant. For more information: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies;
- Unspalsh Inc: for implementing video content on the website. For more information: https://unsplash.com/privacy;
- Vimeo LLC: to collect data on user visits to the website (e.g., which pages were viewed). For more information: https://vimeo.com/privacy;
- Youtube: for website analytics/measurement, content personalization, and to track visitors in order to show relevant advertisements based on the visitor's preferences. For more information: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=it.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- in the time necessary to achieve the purposes in accordance with the principles of minimization and limitation of storage under Article 5 of the Regulation EU 2016/679;
- Until you withdraw your consent in the way indicated in the notice;
- with respect to cookies for the retention period indicated in the "Details" section of the site's cookie banner.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Caffeina S.p.A. (Via La Spezia 90 , 43125 Parma (PR); VAT no.: 07178080961; contactable as follows: E-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: +393493224798) in the person of Henry Sichel.
You are entitled, by application to the Data Processor, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the following web site https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?18835446901&lang=en.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State's territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.