Data subject: Reference persons at client companies.
Inkside Srl in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes, relating to the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations:
- Activities schedule;
- Report management during sales operations.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes necsseries to pursue data controller's legitimate interest:
- Sending communications relating to services similar to those purchased with ref. to Recital no. 47 and Article 130 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Further to your consent, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising.
Your contribution of data is optional with regard to the abovementioned purpose, and any refusal of consent will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruency of the processing.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- Manual personal data processing with paper filing system;
- computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- Personnel designated for the processing of personal data.
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- Business agent and representative;
- consultant and freelance professionals, also working as firms;
- Freight Forwarders and Logistics Companies.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- set for a timing not larger than the one which implies its purpose achievement, given the aim to collect data, and collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of contract purposes;
- set for a timing not larger than the supplied services fulfillment.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Inkside Srl (Via Radici in Piano, 679 , 41049 Sassuolo (MO); VAT number: 03541910364; contactable at the following addresses: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone number: +39 0536 60787) in the person of its current legal representative.
You are entitled, by application to the Data Controller, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the following web site https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?19761434610&lang=en.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State's territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.