Data subject: unregistered SCOPS user.
Quick Algorithm Analytics S.r.l. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal base of the processing: your data will be processed for the following purposes necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the controller:
- Allow the technical functioning of the Platform (create the assets page, train image recognition algorithms on the photos of the assets, create a database of useful information for similar assets, monitor whether the assets are maintained correctly and predict the probability of system malfunction);
- Legally defend the interests and rights of the Controller, where necessary;
- Verify correct use of the Platform (the Controller can check compliance with the limits of use of the Platform, detect irregular use of the Platform by users, produce metrics on the use of the same in order to improve the user experience and measure the performance of the Platform).
Further to your consent, your personal data may be used for the following purposes:
- allow access to the Scops Platform ticketing system;
- allow the user to report malfunctions of a particular piece of machinery being evaluated by Scops;
- Send communications of commercial and promotional nature relating to the activities of the Controller.
Your contribution of data is optional with regard to the abovementioned purpose, and any refusal of consent will not affect the continuation of the relationship or the congruency of the processing.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- IT department.
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- Sector manager / contact person of the Quick Algorithm client company;
- Trusted external companies or entities which are appointed, as the case may be, Controllers or Processors.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- EU countries;
- In any case, it is understood that the Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the archives and servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Controller ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- For the management of any disputes related to the use of the Platform, the Personal Data will be retained for the strictly necessary time period and, in any case, no later than the applicable terms;
- In the case of promotional activities, the Data will be retained until the user requests cancellation from the newsletter service,;
- set for a timing not larger than the one which implies its purpose achievement, given the aim to collect data, and collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of contract purposes;
- established as a period of time not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and processed and complying with the compulsory times required by law.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is Quick Algorithm Analytics S.r.l. (Via Arcivescovo Calabiana 6 , 20139 Milano (MI); VAT no.: 10219500963) in the person of its current legal representative.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) designated by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 37 of the GDPR is:
- AgileDPO srl (Via Elia Rainusso, 110 , 41124 MO (MO); VAT no.: 03812540361; contactable as follows: E-mail: email@example.com; Telephone: 0522 518479).
You are entitled, by application to the Data Processor, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the following web site https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?20663449144&lang=en.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State's territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.