Data subject: Web SIte Surfers.
ITALIANESPRESSO S.r.l.s. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to (EU) Reg. 2016/679 (hereinafter the 'GDPR'), hereby informs you that the said regulation protects data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that the said processing will take place in a fair, lawful, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above legal provisions and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Purposes and legal basis of processing: specifically, your data will be processed for the following purposes, relating to the fulfilment of legal obligations:
- Fulfilment of obligations under the law, regulations or EU legislation.
Your data will also be processed for the following purposes relative to the performance of measures connected to contractual or preliminary obligations:
- Fulfilment of obligations arising from contracts entered into with the Controller and/or fulfilment, prior to the conclusion of the contract, of specific requests by the Data Subject;
- Managing user requests received via contact forms.
For the purposes of the aforesaid processing, the Data Controller may obtain knowledge of special categories of data, as follows: Special data supplied deliberately by the user in the "message" field of contact forms on the website. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages by filling out forms on the Site and/or to the Company's contact addresses or institutional profiles/pages on social media ( in case this possibility is provided) entails the acquisition of the user's contact data necessary to respond, as well as any additional and possible personal data included in the registration form or communications. Personal data in these special categories are processed in compliance with art. 9 of the GDPR.
Processing procedures. Your personal data may be processed by the following ways:
- computer processing.
All data are processed in compliance with the procedures specified in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and with the adoption of the appropriate security measures required.
Your data will only be processed by staff specifically authorised by the Data Controller, and specifically by the following categories of staff:
- internal operators to manage the web portal;
- Marketing office.
Disclosure. Your data may be disclosed to external entities for the correct management of the relationship and specifically for the following categories of Recipients, including all the duly designated Data Processors:
- web service provider for the management and maintenance of the platform.
Distribution: Your personal data will not be distributed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, only for the aforesaid purposes, to the following countries:
- EU countries.
Data Storage Period. In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the data storage period for your personal data is:
- For the time needed to evaluate CVs;
- set for a timing not larger than the supplied services fulfillment.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is ITALIANESPRESSO S.r.l.s. (VIA PONTE DEI GRANILI, 57 , 80146 Napoli (NA); VAT no.: 07674011213) in the person of its current legal representative.
You are entitled, by application to the Data Controller, to obtain the erasure (right to be forgotten), restriction, updating, rectification and portability of your personal data, to object to their processing, and in general to exercise all your rights under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of the GDPR.
You may also examine whenever you like the updated version of the present report by connecting to the following web site https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?21022453717&lang=en.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Data Subject
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
2. The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State's territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.